There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
Writing has always been part of my life: a refuge on rainy days, a springboard to my joy on sunny days, and the painting where I can put all the wildest ideas of my imagination to sleep.
Writing is bringing my essence and my creativity to life. I tried painting, drawing, sculpture, and so many other ways to get rid of all the things I wanted to express, but why look so far, since only the words really get there.
I wanted to share with you the fruit of my tribulations and my internal reflections, the crazy stories, sometimes naive, sometimes more adult. Sometimes fiction, sometimes reflecting my daily life, I hope to take you into my world and my own tone…
- Naughty alley162 Naughty alley, image by midjourney It was with a heavy heart that I began my summer vacation. So yes, I was very enthusiastic and excited about going to the Avignon Festival and performing with my troupe… But the backlash from the lumberjack stuck in my throat. On the one hand, I was proud to have … Read more
- Forbidden NightForbidden Night, Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen on Unsplash This is the story of a night. A night when the memory of a kiss a few months earlier leads to a skid. He’s there, in my lair, innocent little prey who doesn’t really know what awaits him. I don’t really know what he’s doing there either. We’re not alone, … Read more
- SuffocatedSuffocated, Photo by Hasan Almasi on Unsplash It’s been a long time since I’ve posted a little blog entry. I’d like to tell you that it’s because everything has worked out with the woodcutter, and we’re living happily along the Canal de l’Ourcq… But you know me well enough to know that’s not the case. Well, I haven’t … Read more
- Facing the WolfThe Wolf, Photo by Marek Szturc on Unsplash The wolf was the first man I ever loved. Yes, he was the first to make my heart flutter, to make my eyes water and to freeze a silly smile on my lips. Our story Our story lasted from the time I was 24 until I was about 26. I … Read more
- The LumberjackThe lumberjack’s axe, Photo by Alexei Scutari on Unsplash It’s been months since I’ve done an app date. I get out enough, have enough social interaction and a fairly limited desire to hook up, so what’s the point? But last week, I don’t know what came over me. Maybe it was the fear of spending a 3-day weekend … Read more
- Easy… or not159, parfois c’est simple… Photo by Dainis Graveris on Unsplash About ten days after my little adventure, I go out again with a very good friend of mine and her friend P., whom I don’t know very well. We meet in a small bar in the 11th district, a bit tight, but very cool. Three girls in their … Read more
- Prey where are you?Prey of tonight, Photo by charlesdeluvio on Unsplash It’s been several weeks since I’ve had anything to eat. I’ve had periods when I could have, but didn’t feel like it, and others when I would have felt like it, but didn’t have the opportunity. Tonight, I feel like it and the opportunity, I intend to create it. Big … Read more
- A Viennese manWhen a French woman meets a Viennese man, Photo by Sandro Gonzalez on Unsplash This article will be short, as short as my stay in Vienna, which lasted only four days. But as short as it was, it set my mojo on fire. Context So here we are for a few days, with my little Ju, in Vienna. We … Read more
- Deceptive FlirtingWhen flirting goes too far, Photo by Earl Wilcox on Unsplash I usually write when something new happens in my love life. I don’t tell you about the sex with old boyfriends that resurface. And even less the stories that go nowhere and are left to fester. Yet, I want to talk about this failure, this humiliation, because after … Read more