There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
Writing has always been part of my life: a refuge on rainy days, a springboard to my joy on sunny days, and the painting where I can put all the wildest ideas of my imagination to sleep.
Writing is bringing my essence and my creativity to life. I tried painting, drawing, sculpture, and so many other ways to get rid of all the things I wanted to express, but why look so far, since only the words really get there.
I wanted to share with you the fruit of my tribulations and my internal reflections, the crazy stories, sometimes naive, sometimes more adult. Sometimes fiction, sometimes reflecting my daily life, I hope to take you into my world and my own tone…
- Immediate alchemyKissing alchemy, Photo by Klara Kulikova on Unsplash I often talk about this alchemy. This alchemy is often missing, and it’s rare to find it by chance. I won’t talk about anything specific here, the facts will be vague, there will be no name, no day of the week, no month. All this will remain anonymous and secret. […]
- The magic of pheromonesThe magic of pheromones, Photo by charlesdeluvio on Unsplash My little bucolic adventure last month did not leave me indifferent. It woke up the beast that was sleeping, and all its pheromone friends. It’s quite simple, since that evening, not a night goes by without an erotic dream coming to disturb the quietude of my dreams. It is […]
- Youth must happenTired Youth, 156, Photo by charlesdeluvio on Unsplash If you read me these last months, you will notice that I am a bit lost between adolescence and 30 years old. At times, I dream of settling down, meeting someone and burying myself in a couple full of complicity and tenderness… And then at other times, I live as […]
- Life is not a romantic comedy.155, romantic incompatibility, Photo by charlesdeluvio on Unsplash Fed up with fairy tales Like many, I spent my childhood telling me wonderful stories about princesses. And believe me, when you’re 10 years old, have the beginnings of acne and are already a size 4, the life of a princess is the grail, the dream life. Being a princess, […]
- Nonsense TimeCrazy time, Photo by Charles Deluvio It is decided, my period of great nonsense is over. Well, for a while at least… I’ve been doing anything for a month now. I was 20 years old, I was again an Erasmus student, only the party, the craziness and the one night stands counted. I kissed a […]
- Rebellion of toysHard life for Toys, Photo by Artem Maltsev on Unsplash Dear Santa Claus, We’ve been writing to each other for a few years now, or at least I’ve been writing to you… In fact, you could make an effort and answer me one day! Far be it from me to reproach you once again for […]
- 33 years old soon, you’re fading…I’m not fading, thanks ! Photo by Towfiqu barbhuiya on Unsplash No, but really?? Seriously? This sentence is not mine, and it’s because it shocked me that I’m going to make an article about it! The sentence of too much This sentence is from my grandmother. Worried about my future in love and marriage, she thought it was a […]
- The sweetness of compliments… 153You can never have enough compliments, they can feed a wounded ego, heal an overly flayed soul and caress a growing mojo.
- With Consent! 152 !Consent and Pleasure ! Photo by Deon Black on Unsplash Haha why do I have to specify? Well, let’s be honest, if it’s obvious to me that every man I slept with was willing… I never asked them head-on… When it comes to stolen kisses, I admit, I’m not completely white. We rarely ask permission when we steal […]